The Code of Solaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This weekend!

3 posters

Go down

This weekend! Empty This weekend!

Post  Josh Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:16 am

Hey guys! Would everyone be down for having us come down on Saturday? All three of us here from way up north would be able to be there, so we'd have to whole kitten-kaboodle of us there!
Josh
Josh

http://www.myspace.com/joshuahughescarpediem

Back to top Go down

This weekend! Empty Re: This weekend!

Post  Casprin Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:50 am

Wait.....so there's no kittens?
Sad

Hahahahahaha.
And nah, sounds great! Who all needs to crash here? I'll try and clean the place up with Jag, but I have a TON of homework and NO money. Literally, after getting the new car I have 56c to my name in my account. So, I won't be leaving the house much, or eating out, or driving around, I'm broke till the first. If you guys would like to record, or bring any systems down and have the software cracked and placed on it, please bring it with you and Jag can do it for you! Very Happy

Um....I think that's pretty much it on my end. So yea, if we wind up recording or even just chilling, I still gotta squeeze in some homework here and there but, Spring Break is after next week, so I have a whole week off. I might be able to come up and chill! Also, Z-Day (Zeitgeist Day Worldwide) is March 13th in Jupiter, we're going to go see Jacque Fresco speak live about The Venus Project, and try to go to his house (David, Jag, myself, and perhaps another friend.) If anyone else would like to come for the eye-opening, enlightening experience, let me know! We'll road trip!

Very Happy

See ya this weekend!

-Cas
Casprin
Casprin

http://Myspace.com/Casprin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 am

I don't think we'll be having to crash anywhere. We're just going to be there for all of Saturday. And if you need us to pick you up or anything to take you to Davids or what-not, we'll be glad to. As far as the Road-Trip, I won't be able to tag along. I'll most likely be in New Mexico visiting a friend.
Josh
Josh

http://www.myspace.com/joshuahughescarpediem

Back to top Go down

Post  Casprin Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:12 pm

Josh wrote:I don't think we'll be having to crash anywhere. We're just going to be there for all of Saturday. And if you need us to pick you up or anything to take you to Davids or what-not, we'll be glad to. As far as the Road-Trip, I won't be able to tag along. I'll most likely be in New Mexico visiting a friend.

Nigga stole my Yoshi.
Casprin
Casprin

http://Myspace.com/Casprin

Back to top Go down

Post  frostypookyeddieeddie Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Cas and David,

Hope all is well. A couple of days ago our friend Joel (drummer for Leo and the Sun, they practice right down the way from us) let us know that his group is playing a small show this Friday 3/5/10. Since they were the only band, as a favor he wanted us to play with them. Naturally we had to see what you guys were up to this Friday and see if you would be able to come down. We figured we could do a relatively small set, have Cosmanaut, Perpetual Groove, maybe even Locus and we could play some instrumentals also. I figured in a perfect scenario you guys could come down Thursday to have a full band practice and stay the night (at a hotel or otherwise) to play the next day. The alternative is come down Friday and try to squeeze some playing in beforehand. I know we haven't practiced as a group much recently, however I know if you guys practice up until the day of on your own we could pull this off.

Worse case scenario would be you guys cannot come down, which is totally understandable due to the time frame. I figure Josh, Johnny and I could just do a little instrumental set that night to entertain the crowd and still help Joel out. Of course I would prefer all of us to be there!

Let me know what you guys think.

Let me add, this really is a small show, nothing major, we haven't really told anyone, but I heard the place has a good vibe and people like it.
frostypookyeddieeddie
frostypookyeddieeddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down