The Code of Solaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Show (?)

Go down

Possible Show (?) Empty Possible Show (?)

Post  frostypookyeddieeddie Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:40 pm

Ok. So I get this email from this chick that is turning 21 and is having a party. She said she saw our profile on synclive, I guess she checked out the 6ein9 myspace and wants us to perform. It is on Feb. 13th which is a Sat. Here is the email she sent:

I am having a large 21st birthday party on Saturday, February 13th. I need 5-6 bands to play a set during the night. There is 1.5 acres of land on the property which will have a stage outside. There is going to be somewhere around 80 to 100 guests. I'm looking for certain types of music: blues, rockabilly, 90s alternative covers, Jimi Hendrix covers, rap/hip hop, and classic rock/ hard rock.
-Band members must be at least 18yrs old
-Must bring own instruments/equipment
(Although we will have PA set up.)
-Must be willing to play at least a 30 minute set. (Can be longer.)
- I will need to hear the band before the 13th.

We will not be paying you, but there will be a professional photographer to take photos during your set, which you can have. There will be food and liquor(For those who are 21.) And it's just a way for a large group to hear your band. Please contact me through the e-mail provided as soon as possible. Thanks

So, just wanted everyone's thoughts on this. I'm game for whatever.
frostypookyeddieeddie
frostypookyeddieeddie

Back to top Go down