The Code of Solaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down To Business

4 posters

Go down

Down To Business Empty Down To Business

Post  AgentOfChaos Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:57 pm

Ok so I was approached by my full time supervisor about my one week vacation. I need to know when we will be recording at least by the end of this week. Also if we are serious about this, we need to book our airplane tickets before this year is over. The special on airfare I was telling you guys about (David/Cass) ends soon and our airfare will be dirt cheap if we take advantage of booking months early. So please lets get serious and think about a legitimate time frame for this.

Also we need to seriously think about which songs we want on the cd. I believe we said 5 tmos songs, and 5 C:I songs which I think were locust, solarcentric, tyranny, seasons of change, and the newest ambient song. We will need to finish the last 3 songs i mentioned. With these songs I believe we will have an extremely strong first album and we are sure to get noticed. So again David, talk with Misha and schedule something in a realistic time frame (enough time to save up money) and then we can all decide if it will work.
clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown
AgentOfChaos
AgentOfChaos

Back to top Go down

Down To Business Empty Re: Down To Business

Post  AgentOfChaos Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:28 pm

No one knows what we are doing? Alright I have to notify them of my vacation time by this Sunday, no one can get upset at me if I can't get vacation time on the week of us recording. The deal on the plane tickets is ending soon so I dunno how were gonna do any of this. I need info now people!
AgentOfChaos
AgentOfChaos

Back to top Go down

Post  frostypookyeddieeddie Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:43 pm

Well, I'm gonna go ahead and put a date out there and see what people think.

First week of April.

cyclops
frostypookyeddieeddie
frostypookyeddieeddie

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentOfChaos Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:29 pm

Not bad, David what do you think? We really need to plan this out, I'm not kidding when I say I won't be able to get the time off if I don't tell them now. Please hurry!!!
AgentOfChaos
AgentOfChaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Casprin Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:51 am

I'm going to see what my spring break is next semester.

Smile
Casprin
Casprin

http://Myspace.com/Casprin

Back to top Go down

Post  Casprin Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:36 pm

March 8-14, 2010

Is my Spring Break.

We should plan it around that.
Casprin
Casprin

http://Myspace.com/Casprin

Back to top Go down

Post  frostypookyeddieeddie Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:38 pm

Sounds good to me.

bounce
frostypookyeddieeddie
frostypookyeddieeddie

Back to top Go down

Post  AgentOfChaos Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:32 am

Has anyone heard from David? I've called him everyday for two weeks now and haven't been able to get a hold of him. I haven't even seen him on the forum. I just need to solidify a few things so I can put my mind at ease.
AgentOfChaos
AgentOfChaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:04 pm

Johnny, you don't get that privilege of having your mind at ease! lol! And no, I have not.
Josh
Josh

http://www.myspace.com/joshuahughescarpediem

Back to top Go down

Post  frostypookyeddieeddie Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:05 pm

Hey guys:

I sent out a text on this, basically I need to verify asap the dates that we will be going to Baltimore to record. Per what David said in regards to Misha's schedule, and due to Cas's and my school schedule, I propose May 9th (Sun) - May 17th (Mon). I know Misha mentioned he wanted to keep a tight schedule and essentially do 1 song per day, so this will give us enough time to drive (should that be the chosen mode of transportation) to get there and back. Let me know!
frostypookyeddieeddie
frostypookyeddieeddie

Back to top Go down

Post  frostypookyeddieeddie Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Due to our possible recording dates being pushed to May, I recommend that after mechabiscuits is done (or earlier) we start to play shows to unveil some of this stuff on an audience, and of course to get out there and blow people's minds. Let me know what you think.
frostypookyeddieeddie
frostypookyeddieeddie

Back to top Go down

Down To Business Empty Recording!

Post  AgentOfChaos Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:48 am

Ok so now I'm really pressed on time but my supervisors want to know exactly when I'm taking my days off for recording and I keep trying to stall. David please talk to Misha and set up something official otherwise I'm not going to be able to go. Eddie I remember you mentioning being in a similair situation. Dave pleeease get this squared away A.S.A.P. thanks! Very Happy
AgentOfChaos
AgentOfChaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum