The Code of Solaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Jazzercise and Organize!!!

3 posters

Go down

Time to Jazzercise and Organize!!! Empty Time to Jazzercise and Organize!!!

Post  Josh Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:39 am

Ok! We need a "To-Do" list. Something that sets our priorities in order of importance...something that will haunt us until it is completed.

To my understanding, this is where we stand as of today:

#1: Logo for band merch.

#2: Destroy at the Florida Powerfest

#3: Get together to record the EP songs in Orlando.

#4: Save money for recording with BULB in Maryland.

Those are the big ones. Any additions you have, repost the list with the different order/additional goals. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Josh
Josh

http://www.myspace.com/joshuahughescarpediem

Back to top Go down

Time to Jazzercise and Organize!!! Empty Re: Time to Jazzercise and Organize!!!

Post  Admin Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:55 am

Josh wrote:Ok! We need a "To-Do" list. Something that sets our priorities in order of importance...something that will haunt us until it is completed.

To my understanding, this is where we stand as of today:

#1: Logo for band merch.

#2: Destroy at the Florida Powerfest

#3: Get together to record the EP songs in Orlando.

Those are the big ones. Any additions you have, repost the list with the different order/additional goals. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

All this sounds great man!

The band shirt design thing is cutting close, if anyone has any submissions post them!

The EP recordings. I agree! We really need to do this hardcore. The sooner the better. So right after the show, im going to be working on mixes for sure. So if you guys could make it down, for 2 or 3 days at a time that would be perfect. We really have to live in the studio if we want this to sound good.

The BULB.
I talked with josh about this in hopes we can do this. I even might move in with cas to save money on rent and bills just to save money and possibly pay for all of us to do this.
And like i told josh, this is about more than recording and sound. Its about a built in network.
These guys are awsome and more than helpful when it comes to getting us on the bandwagon, and get our asses touring!
It really is a business of who you know, and with a network of periphery, dream theater, animals as leaders and other up and coming prog bands its a must to be in the circle.
this will really be a learning experience, and the most fun we can have being with like minded musicians with the same goals in mind.
its kinda like the DT, porcupine tree type deal. within their network they all record together and work on music.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://codeofsolaris.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:32 am

I agree! Eddie and Johnny: At first I was sceptical because I had only believed that David wanted to record in Maryland just because of the increased quality of the recordings and production. After having a heart-to-heart with David and Cass, it makes perfect sense as to why recording with BULB would be beneficial...More Networking! So lets get our asses in to super budget mode, and hopefully get up to Maryland by the new year!!!
Josh
Josh

http://www.myspace.com/joshuahughescarpediem

Back to top Go down

Post  Casprin Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:06 pm

Josh wrote:

At first I was sceptical because I had only believed that David wanted to record in Maryland just because of the increased quality of the recordings and production. After having a heart-to-heart with David and Cass, it makes perfect sense as to why recording with BULB would be beneficial...More Networking! So lets get our asses in to super budget mode, and hopefully get up to Maryland by the new year!!!

QFT
Casprin
Casprin

http://Myspace.com/Casprin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum